Friday, November 4, 2016

NaNoWriMo: Day Four

NaNoWriMo: Day 4 complete. 1,341 words. I had an amazing description of scenes and characters playing through my head while I showered this morning, but as soon as I sat down with my breakfast to type them up I hit a brick wall. As a result, there is nothing new to report in Bertie's world except: "What the heck! I will try this again tomorrow." I did, however, get a nice amount of work done on crochet projects and hashed out a scene or two for some RPs. The important thing? I wrote.

Tomorrow I'll tackle the novel again.

Mr. Owl is one of the amigurumi I'm getting ready to package up and send out in an order!

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Owl is so cute. I'm still trying to do 2,000 words a day. today I only did 800 so far, but it is not over. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you as well! Whether it is 800 or 8,000, the important thing is that there are words!

      Delete