Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Brief Introduction

Greetings and Salutations!

I am so glad you have stumbled across this humble blog.  Though there isn't much to it now, I do hope to change that soon.  But let me tell you a little bit about myself so that we're on the same page.

I've been married for over two years to my prince charming and live in the prairies of Alberta, Canada.  Although I do not work outside the home, I have plenty to do within it!  There is always a crochet project or two waiting around to be finished and I spend much of my creative energy getting into trouble with my dear friends, whether it's through editing and brainstorming for our novel or role-playing!

I have written a few short stories and started writing a couple novels over the years, but nothing has ever come of it.  This WILL change!  As of now, you are responsible for holding me accountable for my writing.  The purpose of this blog is to post works of flash fiction, finished chapters, and outlines for critique.  Also writing through the writer's block I so often get.  I highly encourage criticism!  And don't be shy.... how else am I supposed to know what to improve if you hold back your opinions?

With that being said, welcome to the wordy ramblings of a wannabe authoress!

No comments:

Post a Comment